Réalisation d'un HUD???!!!

Planche de bord ou MIP / Instruments ou Gauges maison / Pedestal / Overhead ou Planche de bord supèrieure

Re: Réalisation d'un HUD???!!!

Messagede teampatavionics » Mer 23 Mai 2012 13:32

Hi nono,

You don't need to be surprise if we use x-plane as first test phase. Because it's extremely usefull if you need to test device usability, simulate some flight condition that is not normal encounter, and it's more chipper than a flight with real aircraft.
Obviously we don't make only this test, it's used just as preliminary test from developer and same alpha tester.
After this phase we pass to ground test, normaly by car and then in real flight test.

For video and an ipotetical retail price for Flight simulator users we need some time for define and do it.
For price we need some time because for keep the price low we need to change some device specification necessary just for real flight (example, you don't need: aeronautical wires and connectors, you don't need the control panel, the Central Unit Processor, the inertial platform and other internal items).

I keep in touch on this thread when we ready, absolutely!
many thanks
Marco

[quote="nonolight"]Hi Marco,

I am surprise that you are about to make moving your G-HULP with simulator. applaublanc
Of course, some members are interesting about this solution with Flight simulator soft. If you ask us the price we want...it will be automatically in minimum. Can you tell us the price you mean please ?
And when you are ready, can you send us a video with G-HULP and FlightSimulator please?
teampatavionics

Messagede nonolight » Mer 23 Mai 2012 14:01

Thanks to you Marco,

For video and an ipotetical retail price for Flight simulator users we need some time for define and do it.
For price we need some time because for keep the price low we need to change some device specification necessary just for real flight (example, you don't need: aeronautical wires and connectors, you don't need the control panel, the Central Unit Processor, the inertial platform and other internal items).
I keep in touch on this thread when we ready, absolutely!

You are absolutely right and are waiting some news when you are ready cligneoeil

Regards

Nono
Image Image
nonolight

Messagede teampatavionics » Mer 23 Mai 2012 16:24

Hi,
I have just spoke with product manager for this new opportunities (he's my brother sourirebis ).
We think that a draft price for a G-HULP usable with X-Plane can be 2.790 Euro VAT Included (21%). What is your feeling about it?

Now, I need some suggestions from you for how to realize the glass support because today it's designed for fit into a sport aircraft cockpit:
- we need a bracket style as F16 or A10 or other military aircraft, or can be more usefull keep without any type of bracket for permit to anyone to realize his prefered style ?
- today the software can be controlled (change color palette, change luminosity, and other settings) with some keyboard buttons, obviosly can be user configurable. So I think that is not necessary a specific hardware control panel, I'm right?
- The graphics viewed, like dimensions, position and instrumentations viewable can be already user customizable.

Many thanks for any type of suggestion.
Marco
teampatavionics

Messagede Florian.S » Lun 28 Mai 2012 12:43

hello,
What type of glass you use for your HUD?
Because I'm trying to design a HUD project for my plane (a real airplane, not a simulator)

I hope my English is understandable. sourirebis

Thanks in advance
Florian.S

Messagede stevelep » Mar 29 Mai 2012 11:44

Pour un avion réel en condition extérieure avec la haute luminosité du soleil, tu auras besoin de matériel
pro si tu veux avoir une image correcte avec du contraste, pas de reflets et de double image.
Il y a plusieurs marque de voiture dans le commerce qui ont des HUD. Tu devrais contacter un garagiste de la marque et
Demander le prix d'une vitre de rechange neuve pour HUD. Ça sera plus chère qu'une vitre bricolée mais pour un
avion réel c'est envisageable.

BOB
stevelep
Administrateur du site

Messagede teampatavionics » Jeu 31 Mai 2012 17:58

hi Florian,

our product called G-HULP is born and used in real flight on real aircraft like Ultralight or Light Sport Aircraft.

you can find more details about G-HULP how to work here:
http://www.patavio.it/index.php/en/prod ... unziona-en

but in few words, our system work with a micro laser projector and a glass that is subjected to a special optical treatment. Glass have 80% transparent but the graphics laser projected is perfectly visible in full sun.
You can check the visibility of graphics projected on photo in our website.

Our hardware device is a spin off of actual best technologies used in automotive environment.
teampatavionics

Messagede nonolight » Jeu 22 Jan 2015 16:57

Quelqu'un a t-il avancé sur l'idée d'avoir Un HUD déporté ?

A+

Nono
Image Image
nonolight

Précédente

Retourner vers Tableau de bord