B200 Carenado Offsets

PMDG / Level-D / Dreamfleet, etc...

Re: B200 Carenado Offsets

Messagede meistereder » Mer 18 Sep 2013 10:57

Hello,

when I found this threat yesterday I was pretty much exited, as I was looking now for weeks for a solution to get some Carenado B200 switches in FSX assigned to my simpit (http://youtu.be/p-QUuWGkmyw)

My french ist not very good any more so it is not too easy to follow this threat. In fact I am missing the following switches:

Autofeather ARM
Inverter on (left/right)
Auto-Ignition left/right
Bleed Air Switches left/right

So, not much - but a big issue for me. I found for example "Autofeather" here: $2E88, FSX=yes

I have now tried to put this on a free hardware switch with FSUIPC, but I did not find out how. There are in Key Presses several Offset commands. Those commands start with X0000 or something, the "$" above did not work...

I would be really happy if someone could just show me for the Autofeather example the 2-3 steps to do to get it running on a key press. Of course I would also be glad to find out the missing commands once I know how to use them.

Best from Vienna
Alfred
meistereder

Messagede meistereder » Sam 12 Oct 2013 11:37

Bonjour,

ceci est mon deuxième essai, cette fois dans français... J'ai essayé d'utiliser vos décalages, mais il ya encore des informations manquantes pour le faire fonctionner. Que dans FSUIPC dois-je d'autre pour entrer afin d'obtenir par exemple "autofeather" sur un bouton matériel ?

Ceci est très important pour moi, donc je serais très reconnaissant pour votre aide!

Regards de Vienne
Alfred
meistereder

Messagede FiX » Dim 13 Oct 2013 00:38

Hi,
Well, I think that it´s much better in english... cligneoeil
Sadly I can ´t help you for this technique to use offset, I don ´t understand how LUA scripts work...
i7 2600k/P8P67pro/16Go PC3 17000/RX 580/SSD 250 Go et 120Go/W10x64
https://www.facebook.com/cessna150.sim
FiX

Messagede meistereder » Jeu 7 Nov 2013 09:13

Hi Fix,

I spend some more time in this forum and got to understand french again pretty good (still I think writing is better in english) :)

By the way - you seem to have started like me with a Baron 58 and also use your simpit for a King - do you have some pictures that you can send me or post here?

I just want to tell all that I have stopped trying to use Offsets but could handle to solve all my needs through the use of LVARs and super short lua-scripts yesterday.

In fact it is that easy to assign missing buttons with LUAs that I was very much surprised getting all the buttons yesterday to run chouettedoights

Most of the information I needed was here: http://www.aircockpit.com/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=3709

But instead of the quite long lua-scripts I just use one single line per script.

Mini Tutorial to get the Inverter1-button in Carenado to a hardware button:

1) find the line with inverter in the threat (link above) - will be like 146360 L:ASD_SWITCH_INVERTER = 1.000000

2) open Notepad and call the file however you like (inverteron.lua)

3) write the following phrase into the file: ipc.writeLvar("L:ASD_SWITCH_INVERTER",1)

4) safe the file in your module folder in flight simulator

5) open FSUIPC and go to Key Presses, search for a free button and find the "lua inverteron" (you better restart fsx when adding new luas

6) klick it and be happy :)

7) I made also luas for inverteroff - here it is a "0" at the end - but I do think when leaving that out you may control the 1,0 directly through FSUIPC

Finally I have to say that I have not found someone telling me how easy it is to get every add-on plane switch to run - in minutes - I have been looking for months...

But still I got a lot of ideas from different forums and mixed it to my own solution:)

Best to you
Alfred
meistereder

probleme de sortie de volets

Messagede tetard » Ven 7 Fév 2014 12:55

BONJOUR,
j'ai un soucis avec la sortie des volets en position 20 degrés sur le beech b200 et surtout les avions de fs9. En effet lorsque j'appuie sur la touche F7 rien ne se passe alors que pour sortir les volets en plein, j'appuie sur F8 et la ça marche. Pourquoi lorsque j'appuie sur F7 ça ne marche sur aucun avion. j'ajoute que même avec le programme sioc ça ne marche également pas. si quelqu'un a un idée d'où vient ce problème. J'ai réinstallé fs9 ET L'add on beech b200
tetard

Messagede FiX » Mer 12 Mar 2014 12:28

Hi meistereder.

I just see that you asked me a question (5 mounth ago...)
I used my Simulator only with B58 (from carenado, and finaly it was fully usable with nativ FSX offset), not with a B200.

And thak you for your tutorial about Lua scripts. I'll need to use it soon for my new sim based on the A2A cessna.
i7 2600k/P8P67pro/16Go PC3 17000/RX 580/SSD 250 Go et 120Go/W10x64
https://www.facebook.com/cessna150.sim
FiX

Précédente

Retourner vers Add-Ons d'avions pour nos cockpits